This Year 2 five-session (10/1, 11/13, 2/5, 3/19, 5/7) series with Bob and Judi Laird, joined by other grade level instructors, is designed for district and school level mathematics leadership teams. The series builds upon foundational concepts of the CCSS Mathematical Practices and Learning Progressions. Implications for teaching will be explored in this series.
Majority of work will be within grade span clusters and will examine:
- Understanding Specific Content Standards and their implications for teaching and learning
- Incorporating content and practice standards into instruction
- Teaching and learning for depth
- Present state of CCSS Assessment
- Mathematics progressions central to the grade-span.
The cost for the entire series is $300. Participants must register by September 23, 2013.